Acts 20 - Guided by God to serve…
Acts 20 breaks down into 3 sections.
- v1-6 - Paul in Macedonia and Greece
- v7-12 - Paul in Troas
- v13-39 - In this section, Paul says goodbye to the Ephesian leaders.
2. Guidance - How are Christians guided by God?
- Controlled by the Holy Spirit
- Convictions and Conscience
- Counsel and Circumstances
- Lessons from the past
Paul’s Service - How did he serve
- Spiritual Gifts
Click or Tap here to listen to or save this as an audio mp3 file
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.